European Suzuki Days 2013 @ MAGNY-COURS
Open for all motorcycle brands!
Video of 2010
Nostalgie: the EYBIS 2008 Team @ MAGNY-COURS
Picture: the EYBIS Instructors Team @ Magny-Cours in 2008
After market exhausts without dB-killers authorised (max. 102 dB)
- Per day: 6 sessions of 20' free riding per group + 1 session of 20' open pitlane to end each day with
- Free lodging possible on a guarded parking near the paddock (electricity, water and showers available)
- = dismantling of the used tyre + mounting of the new tyre + balancing the wheel
- 10 € / wheel
Paddock and entrance guarded
- paddock and main entrance guardian, day and night
- 11 licensed French track-officials with radio connection
- intervention teams
- personel for video surveillance of the complete track (during the sessions)
- Medical centre with 2 doctors
- 2 manned ambulances
- Paddock and entrance guarded
- Experienced organisation
To be brought by you
- Motorcycle that is technically 100% fit.
- Adapted motorcycle outfit, meaning obliged for everyone : leather suit (One-Piece recommended, Two-Pieces authorised), back protector (!), motorcycle boots, motorcycle gloves, fullface helmet
- Good temper, discipline, good-fellowship, well-trained body and clear mind
... shortly before the event on the button "Practical" on our site.